A successful IT officer must have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of web development, networks and operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail. The goal is to build and maintain updated and efficient computer systems and networks to optimize the role of technology on business sustainability. He/ She will be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website.
- Maintains computer systems and software to ensure they are running smoothly
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical issues that arise with computers or software
- Implements security measures to protect computer systems from viruses and unauthorized access
- Manages the organization’s database and ensures data backups are made on a regular basis
- Helps users with computer-related problems and offers advice on how to use software or hardware appropriately
- Tests and evaluates new hardware and software to determine if they are suitable for the organization
- Provides training to employees on how to use computer systems and software effectively
- Keeps up to date with advancements in computing technology and recommends upgrades or changes as necessary.
- Designing, building, or maintaining websites and software applications
- Coding and scripting using various languages and tools
- Testing and optimizing website elements for functionality and performance
- Maintain communication with team members and supervisors concerning the direction of the website.
- Perform routine site audits, as well as ongoing maintenance, on an as-needed basis.
Experience and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum of 1-3 years working in IT
- Experience in project management, security systems, or database design can also be an added advantage.
- Prolific experience working with HTML, CSS, SQL
- Demonstrable experience in the Web Development process with the ability to interpret ideas into graphical prototypes
- Experience using PHP Content Management Systems like WordPress to create a unique website.
- Good experience designing UI/UX with the use of Figma.
- Good communication skills to explain complex ideas to non-technical people.
Appliy here: https://forms.gle/j6CexZade8UoeQTy9
Application Deadline : 30th October 2023