We are looking for a result-driven, passionate ICT consultant with experience in software development, web design and development, and Windows/AD/Linux systems administration etc.
For this position, the candidate shares experience and judgement with team to plan and accomplish goals, mentors less experienced staff, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Knowledge of Web Application Testing, Regression Testing, Mobile Testing, Security Testing, Accessibility Testing, Web Service/API Testing are very essential.
The specific focus of this candidate will be to ensure that new systems are built in a way that best ensures that functional requirements are met whilst also ensuring that service qualities (Performance, scalability, extensibility, maintainability, security, interoperability) for now and for the future are achievable. In addition, this role is responsible for testing software applications and products to ensure they meet the quality standards and specifications set by the company or client.
The role involves designing, executing and maintaining test plans, documenting defects, collaborating with the development team, and ensuring the overall quality and functionality of the software. Kindly note that this is a three-month contract role.
- Experience with performing web penetration testing and system exploitation against desktops, servers, applications, operating systems, and physical security systems including security assessment
- Experience with conducting penetration and malicious user testing in Cloud environments, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, and on premise systems
- Consume red team and penetration testing reporting to identify potential proactive and reactive countermeasures to reduce the risk identified
- Produce “Threat Summary Reports” to effectively summarize incidents and provide recommendations for improvements and additional proactive and reactive countermeasures of both web and app platforms.
- Experience with testing in enterprise system integration projects and initiatives; understanding of and experience implementing enterprise integration patterns.
- Analyze malware through static and interactive means to determine capabilities and risk, as well as assess and develop effective preventative and detective countermeasures
- Excellent knowledge of Windows/AD/Linux systems administration and vulnerabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field required; post-graduate degree is a bonus, but not required
- 5 plus of experience in or cyber security performing Penetration Testing or Red Teaming
- 3 plus years of demonstrating experience in planning and executing penetration tests/red team exercises against web applications, containers, APIs, network devices, databases, operating systems, and various cloud technologies
Apply here: https://forms.gle/kGh4YM5ocjWLGsNt8
Deadline for application submission: 30th October 2023